About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Central Georgia is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our eight-county service area.

Since our first Race for the Cure in the year 2000, Susan G. Komen Central Georgia has raised more than $2.5 million to fight breast cancer. 75 percent of our net proceeds fund local breast health education, screening, and treatment projects in our eight county service area. The remaining 25 percent supports the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research and educational programs around the world.

centralgamap